- Friday, April 19th (Good Friday)
- Monday, April 22nd (Easter Monday)
- Monday, April 29th (PRO-D DAY)
The City of Burnaby has notified us that they will be working in front of the school on Wednesday and Thursday of this week (April 17th and 18th). During this time, the portion of Halifax Street in front of the school will be CLOSED TO ALL TRAFFIC except for Parkcrest Elementary School staff.
There will be NO PARKING on Halifax Street in front of the school on these days. Try to avoid traffic by walking to school if possible. If you must drive to school, please give yourself enough time to deal with changes in the traffic patterns, as well as to find parking on the surrounding streets. As you park, please be aware of all parking regulations and be courteous of the residences which you are parking in front of. Water service to the school will be shut off on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. On this day, students will be asked to leave school grounds at 3:00 as there will be no water for any washroom use.
Registration begins Tuesday, March 5 for the following programs:
- Junior Chefs, 5-10 yrs; Th, 3:15-4:45pm (4 SESSIONS, beginning April 4th)
- Sports & Games, 5-10 yrs; F, 3:15-4:45pm (5 SESSIONS, beginning April 5th)
- Lego Mania, 5-10 yrs; Tue, 3:15-4:45pm (4 SESSIONS, beginning April 9th)
- Babysitter’s Basics, 11-15 yrs; Th, 3:15-5:15pm (6 SESSIONS, beginning May 2nd) – NO SESSION ON MAY 9TH; JUNE 6TH SESSIONS BEGINS @ 2PM (EARLY DISMISSAL)
- Mother’s Day Chocolates & Crafts, 5-12 yrs; Th, 3:15-5:00pm
Please see link below for flyer.
- February 15, 2019 No Comments
- February 10, 2019 No Comments